Oracle SQL Developer - Connection bar is not opening

I came across a very strange issue with my SQL Developer. The connection bar is not opening/expanding/minimizing/maximizing.

So, I was scared thinking that I have re-setup my SQL Developer. But, when I did a quick google search, I found that following steps should solved such issues:

  • Go to Windows menu
  • Click Reset Windows To Factory Settings
It will take some time and your SQL Developer gets restarted with all your windows resettled. You should be able to get your connection bar back.




Hope this helps!

Regards,
Jaydip Bosamiya
jbosamiya@gmail.com

Comments

My photo
Jaydip Bosamiya
I am Oracle APEX Consultant, Blogger and Integrator. All-rounder in building small, medium and enterprise applications. Extensive knowledge in various area of web-driven applications in Back-end (PL/SQL, SQL, Java), Front-end (Oracle APEX, HTML, JavaScript, CSS, jQuery, OracleJET, ReactJS), RESTful APIs, Third-party library integrations (Apex Office Print (AOP), Payment Gateways, Syncfusion, HighCharts) and APEX Plugins (HighChart, StarRating)

Popular posts from this blog

Oracle APEX - Interactive Report - Scrollbars on Top

How to create your own customized nested report regions using jQuery

Oracle APEX - Build Your Own Enhanced Nested Report